Tax Accounting Certificate UK
Study method: Online, self-paced
Duration: 60 Hours
CPD Points: Not linked yet
This course tries to simplify the technical side of completing and submitting UK Tax submission. The modules was created to take a different approach to explain more complex part of the process.
The following modules will be discussed in this course.
- United Kingdom Tax and how if operates.
- Individual taxes residing in the United Kingdom.
- Benefits and allowances for underprivileged positions.
- National Insurance contributions.
- Different National Insurance classes.
- Individual Income Tax.
- VAT schemes and reclaim VAT on purchases.
- Double entry accounting.